Do you feel alone, abandoned and unworthy? When you feel less, don’t be and don’t allow things control you over circumstances.
The Bible is full of God’s promises which reminds us how faithful He is to His children. If you are faithful and continuously walking with Him, He will never leave you nor forsake you – Deuteronomy 31:6.
Here are some key God’s promises from the Bible that you need to remember in your daily walk. Put God’s promises in your heart so whenever or whatever you are at, you will never be alone again.
God’s promise of His love
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Isaiah 54:10 – For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
- Jeremiah 31:3 – The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
- Matthew 10:30 -31– But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
- John 15:9 – As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
- John 15:13 – Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- 1 John 4:9 – In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
God’s promise of His forgiveness
- Jeremiah 31:34 – And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
- 1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Ephesians 1:7 – In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;
- Acts 10:43 – To him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- Psalms 103:8-12 – The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Luke 15:3-7 – And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
God’s promise of His Salvation
- Psalms 37:39-40 – But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
- Isaiah 25:9 – And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
- Matthew 1:21 – And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
- Acts 16:31 – And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- Hebrews 7:25 – Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.